How it works
It’s simple. We make your dreams an exquisitely crafted reality with bespoke jewellery. Sit and brainstorm with our highly-skilled designers and sketch your desired design. Then watch as we implement it onto CAD so that you can view a computerised 3D image of your piece to make sure you are happy with every detail before it’s made.
Our master goldsmiths will then create the piece with the greatest attention to detail, and with only the highest quality metal of your choice including: platinum, 9ct / 18ct white, yellow or rose gold.
What is Computer Aided Design (CAD)?
- Our designers draw your design in a 3D programme. These files are then exported to the machinery, which then builds a wax model of your design in exquisite detail.
- This way you can view your design as a 3D photo before the manufacturing process even begins. Our craftsmen will then cast the wax model into platinum or gold, ready for traditional jewellery finishing.
- The design and manufacturing process takes approximately 14 days, however, should you have a special request we will do our very best to accommodate you.
The Design Process
- 3D computer aided design (CAD) drawing of the piece.
- The 3D design is then printed into a 3D wax model.
- This model is used to create a mould in which the desired precious metal will be poured into and left to set.
- The gold/ platinum setting will have all the extra waste bits filed off and polished.
- The item is given to the expert setters to set any diamonds/ precious stones.
- The finished item is then sent to the polishing room where the piece undergoes an intense polishing process to enhance the natural colour and shine of the gold or platinum as well as the diamonds and or precious stones.
- After this, the polished item is washed and sealed in a special liquid bath.
- The finished item is then ready for you to view and if you are happy, to take home and enjoy!